ARC Review: POISON KISSES PART 3 by Lisa Renee Jones

February 21, 2018

Those you love, know how to hurt you. Those you love, know what to hide, because they know what is unforgivable to you. Now that I know what Seth hid from me, I want the secret to be the lie. I don't want to kill him. I don't want to leave him. I guess that is why they say there is a fine line between love and hate. I love and hate that man with such passion, that it damn near hurts. But now, as we face down our shared enemies, as we are lead right back to an explosive discover about my family, and to the night Seth and I parted ways, we will both be exposed in every way. And it's time for me to decide if I plan to love Seth Cage for the rest of my life, or kill him, before he kills me.

Get it today! http://amzn.to/2CalO7M


REVIEW


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Told from Amanda’s perspective, the author flashes us back to ‘that day’ to get her side of the story. And it was just as I thought ;) The lies, betrayals and truths start making themselves known and it takes Amanda and Seth finally standing united to put the pieces together. Will anyone be standing with them when everything is revealed? Fingers crossed for Bear!

This installment was more fast-paced than the previous two and kept my adrenaline high while I waited to see the chips fall where they may. The author did an incredible job of leading us down the rabbit hole and I loved that the couple was much more solid than before, making their story exciting and worthwhile. I’m just hoping that Bear gets his own story too!!

Release: Feb. 20, 2018 | Genre: Romantic Suspense | POV: Heroine - 1st person | Heat: 3.5 out of 5 | Poison Kisses #3 - conclusion to trilogy

My Reviews of:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!