Review: TIED by Elena M. Reyes & N. Isabelle Blanco

December 06, 2017

Tied by Elena M Reyes & N Isabelle Blanco
That bloody bitch thinks she’s the biggest villain here . . .
And I’m going to let her keep thinking that.
She thinks she knows how far I’ll go to save Ivy.
In reality, she has no fucking clue. I’d kill for her.
My humanity recedes while a demon is born.
I want their blood on my hands. The stakes are beyond high, trapped in this sex dungeon with no way out. Our loved ones are being threatened while we’re being forced to endure.
But none of that matters to me as much as the endgame. I’ll be leaving here once I take the two things that matter most:
I’ll be claiming my woman. And once I find our way out, I’ll be taking our captor’s life too.
She thought she could threaten my girl.
I’m about to show her just how wrong she is.

Find it on Amazon



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It finally happened. I finally had her.
And she’s fucking heartbroken about it.



This second installment of the Voyeur series was PHENOMENAL!! I absolutely loved getting Noah’s POV in this one. Now I definitely know how much he loves Ivy and what he’s willing to do to protect her. But what he wants to do and what he can do don’t really line up when they’re still being captive by a madwoman. There were so many answers to my questions from book one, but in the end, I have so many more new questions! The torture isn’t anywhere close to being done and I’m certainly invested in finding out what new ways this couple will be tormented.

Again, this story is chilling, dark and erotic. The emotions running through it are intense and the scenes are definitely not for the faint of heart. The dynamic between Noah and Ivy is part of what continues to intrigue me. I’m pleading for an opportunity for the two of them to be able to admit their feelings for each other. With one heck of a cliffhanger, I’m grateful I’ve already got Broken on my kindle ;)

Release Date: July 25, 2017
Genre: Dark Romance/Thriller
POV: Male - 1st person
Heat: 4.5 out of 5
Type: Book #2 of the Voyeur series

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!