ARC Review: UNRULY, A Legacy Novel, by Bethany-Kris

December 09, 2017

Unruly by Bethany-Kris
The crime boss.
The hustling queen.

Cross and Catherine Donati have been married five years, but the life they’ve chosen still has things to teach them yet. One can never become too comfortable in their business. Trouble soon follows.

The principe and principessa are all grown up …

It’s tough being at the top. When all Cross wants is to slow down the world, reality has a way of speeding it back up. Just when Catherine thinks she’s learned everything her mother has to teach, more lessons come her way.

A king and queen must protect their thrones …

This is their life.
This is their love.

Always.
Revered.
And unruly.

Purchase: http://amzn.to/2nJz0dq


My Review


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This had to be the most beautiful book I’ve ever read from Bethany-Kris!! I was already in love with Cross. She didn’t have to do anything more to have me completely enamored with him. I want a man just like him one day. He’s everything! Catherine didn’t sleep either. She showed just how strong she has become. Her journey, at times, was hard and heartbreaking to watch, but she came out as a survivor. She’s got a firm handle on her anxiety and she and Cross have proven that they can weather any storm. How do I know this? Because this story was full of storms and these two came out winners every single time.

Honestly, I could write an entire love letter to these characters. I love them that much. Add in the delightful Cece and my heart felt so incredibly full. She was such an adorable little person and I saw so much of Cross in her. So much! While this story was full of love, it offered everything we’ve come to be familiar with from this author. There was suspense, shots fired, lives in the balance, hits carried out… you know, The Life. Just another day, right?

This trilogy may be complete and the characters may have found their happy forever, but this won’t be the last we’ll see of them and for that I’m beyond grateful. The next Legacy novel will be about Camilla, Cross’s sister, and Tomasso. I’m so excited for that. The author will also be releasing a set of outtakes that I can barely wait for. Read about Cross and Catty and see why this author is an automatic one-click for me!

Release Date: December 4, 2017
Genre: Mafia Romance
POV: Dual - 3rd person
Heat: 4 out of 5
Type: Book #3 of a Legacy Novel, Cross + Catherine

My Reviews of the Previous Books:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!