ARC Review: A Wicked Treat by Crimson Syn

October 27, 2017

A Wicked Treat by Crimson Syn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - Sinful Holiday #1
Release - October 8, 2017
Genre - Smut
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 5 out of 5
Length - 83 pages

Anthony Reed has me primed and ready for so much more.
More of his mouth, more of his touch, more of his deliciously dirty words.
The man seduced me from the first moment I saw him,
And I can’t seem to stop myself from getting lost in him.
But my job is at stake, and so is my heart.
Yet I can’t help but fall for his devilish ways.

I have never yearned for a woman like I do Miss Ana Collins.
She’s beautiful, smart and unbelievably tempting.
She’s also my daughter’s Kindergarten teacher.
I should stay away from her, protect her, but I can’t do that.
My angel means everything to me.
Even if I have to fight my torrid past, I will have her.
She’s the only one who can mend my broken heart.

Find your copy of A Wicked Treat here:
Goodreads | Amazon
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

MY REVIEW

I have loved reading every single one of Crimson Syn’s books and A Wicked Treat was no different. Ana was a 22-year-old kindergarten teacher who was falling all over herself for the father of one of her students. No worries because Anthony was just as captivated by her. It was insta-lust at first sight. This story was short but it packed one hell of a punch. It was sexy, charming, and had just enough drama to keep things interesting. Now I’m going to patiently wait for Seth’s story from the Hell’s Lovers MC series ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!