ARC Review: Cain by Crimson Syn

September 03, 2017

Cain by Crimson Syn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - Hellbound Lovers MC #4
Release - September 3, 2017
Genre - Erotic MC Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 5 out of 5
Length - 159 pages

Sophia Moreno is a mystery wrapped up in a gorgeous package.
She’s soft and sweet, but there’s something hidden in the depths of her green eyes.
From the first instant my eyes held hers, I claimed her as mine.
When I finally have my hands on her, she’ll know I’m not one to play games with.
I’ll torture her into ecstasy until she’s screaming for me to take her,
Because the god she’ll worship is one kinky mother fucker.

Cain Scardino is a wild man with a dominant streak
And I’m more than willing to hand myself over to his sensually erotic instructions
He’s a sexual god with a wicked taste for the taboo
But what Cain doesn’t know is that I yearn to succumb to his dark desires.
As he tightens his ropes on my body, he also secures them around my heart.
He’s the only man who could take me so completely
And I’ll do anything to be tied down by him.

Mature Audiences Only 18+
This series is full of naughty alpha bikers, explicit sexual scenes and dirty language. This one in particular has a very sexy DOM who wants to play.

Find your copy of Cain here:
Goodreads | Amazon
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

MY REVIEW

Cain is the Sergeant-at-Arms and the resident master of kink. Sophia is the new girl at the club, dancing her way on the poles, and drawing the eyes of every man in the place. Cain wants her but doesn’t think she can handle him. She doesn’t give him a choice. But see, Sophia’s got a secret, which could not only tear her and Cain apart, but it could hurt the Club and put her life at risk. Their story is full of pain, sex, kink, angst, brotherhood and love.

D-A-Y-U-M!! Ms. Crimson Syn really outdid herself with this one. Not only are things getting hotter in the streets for the Hell’s Lovers MC, but they’re freaking scorching between the sheets!! The author introduced some BDSM into this story and it was done tastefully and oh so erotically. D-A-Y-U-M!! I can’t wait to read more of this series. Each book can be read as a standalone in a way, but I strongly recommend reading them in order.

Check out these reviews: Wolf * Grayson * Riggs

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!