Friday, August 11, 2017

Review: No Hesitations by T.C. Matson

No Hesitations No Hesitations by T.C. Matson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In No Holds , we saw how Ryker and Whitney began and evolved into an almost symbiotic relationship. Well, the love didn’t end there. In No Hesitations, it only got stronger, deeper, and all-encompassing.

❝ She’s my weakness. I’m powerless when it comes to her. ❞

The story bordered on too sweet but it stayed just shy of being sanguine. I liked how the author introduced a bit of drama in this one. One incident in particular showcased how deeply committed and devoted Ryker was to Whitney and made me like him even more. In this book, Ryker’s journey to the professional league is shown and it’s not without its own speed bumps and hurdles. However, these two stuck together and gave new meaning to the word teamwork.

Somehow, amidst the action, fighting, crying, hot sex, and meaningful ‘I love yous’, this couple found their way to a sweet and immensely satisfying happy ending. TC Matson is a new author to me and I’ve gotta say that she kept me thoroughly entertained with Ryker and Whitney.

Release Date: August 11, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance - MMA Fighter
POV: Dual - 1st person
Steam: 4 out of 5
Type: Book 5 of The Fighter Series

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment