Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Friday, July 14, 2017

    Review: Sexy Beast

    Sexy Beast Sexy Beast by Piper Rayne
    My rating: 5 of 5 stars

    4.5 "Take a freaking look at that cover" stars!!

    Best book I've read from this duo yet!! This story was amusing, believable, charming and romantic. Shoot, it was too easy to imagine the cover model as Garrett.



    Charlie: beautiful, kind, generous, sympathetic, patient, persistent, just plain awesome

    Garrett: handsome, brooding, hurting, strangely charismatic, open and honest

    I loved how smoothly the story and its dialogue flowed. The love between these characters gelled beautifully and I think the pacing added to this story's authenticity. Garrett's fears seemed realistic and flooded me with compassion and it was easy to understand Charlie's perspective and put myself in her shoes. Honestly, there's almost no one sexier than a single father, especially a hot one doing an amazing job.



    If you're a fan of fun and steamy best-friend's-little-sister romance, then I recommend adding SEXY BEAST to your to-read list.

    Release Date: July 17, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance - Best friend's sister trope
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Heat: 3.5 out of 5
    Type: Standalone - Book 3 of the Single Dads Club with character crossover


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment