ARC Review: Riggs by Crimson Syn

July 16, 2017

Riggs by Crimson Syn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - Hellbound Lovers MC #3
Release - July 11, 2017
Genre - MC Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 5 out of 5
Length - 127 pages

I’m a sick, perverted fuck.
I want to defile the only innocent thing that exists in this god forsaken place.
Luna is as pure as they come, eighteen, untouched, and beautiful.
But I can’t have her. It’s not right.
A woman like Luna deserves someone better than me.
But the hunger I have for her seeks control,
And I don’t know if I’ll be able to hold back much longer.

Jason Riggs is as hot as they come.
He’s everything I yearn for in this empty life of mine.
Hiding away in Ravenous is my only hope for a future, and I want Riggs to be a part of it.
But he’s hiding something, something wicked and dirty.
I won’t stop until I find out his secrets.
And when I do, he’ll be all mine.

Find your copy of Riggs here:
Goodreads | Amazon
FREE with Kindle Unlimited

MY REVIEW

HOT DAMN!! This was SMUTerrific, SMUTastic and SMUTerful. The author gave us plenty of steam and plenty of plot. Riggs surprised the heck out of me. He and Luna have me reaffirming my affection for 'Daddy play'. So freaking hot! As the war heats up and gets deadlier by the minute, the club members are all coming home. I'm excited to see what the author comes up with for Gunner, Diesel, Cain and Seth. I also hope to see more of Wolf, Grayson, Riggs, and their families. I've gotta say it again... Riggs was freaking hot!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!