Natalie The Biblioholic

About Me:

A great big book lover sharing her love of books!

Looking for something?

Reviews by Star Rating

  • 5
  • 4
  • 3
  • 2
  • 1


  • All Reviews

    Wednesday, April 19, 2017

    Review: The House Mate

    The House Mate The House Mate by Kendall Ryan
    My rating: 4 of 5 stars

    THE HOUSE MATE was a light and sweetly romantic story about a man, a baby, and a nanny. When Max's ex appears with a baby in tow and abandons their daughter into his hands, he proves just how capable those hands are when he vows to provide her with a home and the best care possible for her when he's at work. His solution? Hire a nanny and that's where Addison comes in. There was no doubt that they would both fall in love with baby Dylan. What they hadn't planned for was falling in love with each other.

    I loved watching these too fall. It was quick but the author made it work for me. I enjoyed getting a chance to see Max really become a father, despite the way it happened. I can imagine this situation in so many ways, but I had to admire how Max stepped up. It made me fall for him too! This story was sexy, sweet, and with the addition of Dylan, it was absolutely adorable. Leaving Max and Addison in a happy place, I'm more than ready to read the next book of the series: The Soul Mate.

    Release Date: April 20, 2017
    Genre: Contemporary Romance
    POV: Dual - 1st person
    Steam: 4 out of 5
    Book Type: Standalone - Book 3 of the Roommates series


    View all my reviews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment