ARC Review: Wolf by Crimson Syn

March 17, 2017

Wolf by Crimson Syn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Standalone - Hell's Lovers MC #1
Release - March 28, 2017
Genre - MC Romance
Dual POV - 1st person
Heat - 4 out of 5
Length - 139 pages

Scarlett Chase is every man’s wet dream.
As soon as I laid eyes on her, I knew she’d be mine.
That is, until I found out she was untouchable.
One kiss, one forbidden touch, will have me out on the streets and stripped of who I am.
Yet I want her. I need her. And I’m done following all these damn rules.

Wolf Stone is my obsession.
Ever since he pulled over on that empty road, I’ve been tormented by the man.
His possessive words and heated looks have me tightly wound.
One touch, and he lights me on fire.
But I want more.
I not only want him in my bed, I want to keep him for myself.
But he won’t budge, and now it’s up to me to entice his sleeping wolf.

Find it here:
Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


MY REVIEW

Scarlett's car had left her stranded at the side of the road. Wolf was the good samaritan who rode up on his Harley to give her some much-needed assistance. Their attraction and connection was instantaneous. Wolf wanted Scarlett to be his and vice versa. Problem: due to a rule laid out by the founders of the Hell's Lovers MC Club, the club Wolf is now Prez of, officers children were off limits and Scarlett's dad was the originating sergeant-at-arms.

Insta-lust and insta-love. Hot sex. A little bit of plot mixed in. This story was enjoyable and entertaining. I liked it and you better believe I'll be staying tuned for Grayson's book. He's Wolf's best friend and VP of the Club and his love interest is Rahyne, Scarlett's BFF. The preview at the end was hot AF!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!