Review: Locked and Loaded by Nenia Campbell

January 01, 2017

Locked and Loaded by Nenia Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The IMA #3
Release: October 19, 2013
Length: 376 pages

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

Christina Parker agreed to go to work for the BN because she thought it would keep her and her loved ones safe. But the BN's training facility is more like a prison than a school, and rumors about her illicit relationship with an IMA assassin make assimilation difficult - if not impossible.

At the same time, Michael Boutilier has his hands full trying to deal with his psychotic boss's latest sick and sordid plan to broaden his sphere of influence...through social media.

In this age of six degrees of separation, their problems might be more connected than they think...

Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


My Review

Cloak and Dagger - ★★★★☆
Armed and Dangerous - ★★★★☆

Something happened to me when I read this book. Something spectacular. It was just as suspenseful, just as action-y, just as great as the rest of the series. Wanna know why this book was so special?


... It made me change my mind about Christina!

gasp

shock

miracle

Yup. That's right. Kudos to the author for this accomplishment cuz I'm known to be a stubborn ass bitch.

So, at some point in the plot (and yes, I'm intentionally being vague), Christina became badass and I loved it!! She shot someone people! She even got to show off her hacking skills too. I was so happy that she finally owned up to loving Michael and officially left Denial-land.

And of course Michael was amazingly awesome as usual. I cannot wait to see what he has planned to take down Adrian once and for all. On to book 4.

XO

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!