Review: Armed and Dangerous by Nenia Campbell

January 01, 2017

Armed and Dangerous by Nenia Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The IMA #2
Release: May 17, 2013
Length: 362 pages

It's hard to adjust to the trials and tribulations of college when you've been the focal point in a web of intrigue and murder. Christina Parker, now a student at a small liberal arts college in central Arizona, is still trying to forget the man who took her through hell and back one year ago.

She was doing just fine, too, until said man appeared again, out of the blue. On the doorstep of her new apartment. Unconscious.

Suddenly, the brittle semblance of normality that Christina managed to construct after all this time is shattered. With a wounded man to contend with and the prominent threat of the ruthless IMA, Christina is forced to face all her old fears head-on.

...But this time, she'll be doing it on her own terms.

Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


My Review

Cloak and Dagger - ★★★★☆

The action that I've come to expect was a bit slow to start, but once it did, it was non-stop crazy! It was, once again, intense, thrilling, and each even was completely unexpected. I love that I couldn't predict how the plot would twist and that I had fun trying to figure out when the IMA would strike again.

Michael was amazing. Obviously. In this book, we get to see a more vulnerable side to him and how fiercely protective he is of Christina. The author did a fantastic job of bringing his character to life.

As for Christina... I bet you're wondering if my opinion of her has improved...

shakinghead

Sorry to disappoint, but my opinion of her took a nosedive. Any positive ground she may have gained with me was lost in this book. She was honestly borderline TSTL, judgmental, rude, selfish, inconsiderate, and I wasn't impressed. At all.

So now I'm off to continue the story in book 3 for more action, thrills, suspense, and Michael.

XO

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!