Review: Becoming Noah Baxter by J.M. Sevilla

January 01, 2017

Becoming Noah Baxter by J.M. Sevilla
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Marked #2
Release: February 5, 2014
Length: 218 pages

Jay and Lily complete each other in ways no one else ever could, teaching one another things about themselves they wouldn't have known otherwise, but is it enough? Can two people from entirely different worlds find a way to make it last? Even if their love is strong enough, they still have an obstacle standing in their way. Will they survive the “game”, or will The Marker destroy everything they had hoped to create?

This book contains violence, excessive language, and strong sexual content. It's intended to be read by mature audiences.

Goodreads | Amazon

Read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited


My Review

The Missing Link - ★★★★★

Incredible. This book was a thrilling, suspenseful, sexy, deep, and heart racing adventure. I cannot lie... I was a little sad to see the end of this story. Was it technically perfect? Nope. But it hooked me well enough that I think it deserved 4.5-5 stars, if only for its guts.

Jay Lincoln really did become Noah Baxter. And although I think he always was, underneath it all, it took finding Lily to really bring him out. I thought Jay was beautiful in book 1. But in this one, finally getting his POV?! Dayum!!

I loved Jay. I loved everything there was to know about him. He was badass, Alpha, cold, fierce, loyal, intelligent, sexy, loving, etc. He was THE shining star of this story. His character gave me so many swoon-worthy moments, even amidst the chaos and danger.

And when this man finally embraced life... when he realized he was free... when he shed his Killer armour... when he could finally imagine a future (with Lily)... damn, it was a thing of freaking beauty.

Again, the plot was phenomenal. NO DULL MOMENTS HERE! This author has made a spot on my list of faves.

XO

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment because I absolutely love getting and giving them!